Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Theatre

I'm not sure if I like theatre.

I've been less than 10 times to a real theatre.

But I've been involved in theatre at school.
Only when I have to make a play with schoolmates I like it.
But when the actors in a play that don't really act well, I need to bite on my lip to keep my mouth shut.
There is no fun when the acting is bad, it distracts me too much.

But when the acting is good, I can enjoy the play a lot.

I love to act. I did try to get in the theatre classes of school,but they took only those who were really good in acting. I just had too little experience.
Too bad for me, more fun for them. I don't have a problem with that.
As long they don't make fun of those classes, I think its fine.

Well it think this is enough for now. Thanks for reading it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment