Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Becoming a nurse?

After the talk I had with my mom I have been thinking a lot about becoming a nurse.

It feels good and I can imagine myself caring for people in a hospital.
I don't want to become a community nurse, but I would love to work at the children's department or neonatology.

Within a month there's an information evening, but before that I can ask people who already work as a nurse.

Maybe some of my readers are a nurse too and want to share their experiences.

Do you like your job?
What do you like best?
What did you consider most difficult to train?
.

1 comment:

  1. I am not a nurse so I can not give any advice. What I would like to say is I believe you would be a wonderful nurse. Your compassion shows in your blog. And that is what sick people need. Nursing would be a good choice.

    ReplyDelete