Thursday, January 20, 2011

Heading towards...

It's cold again.
In the afternoon it was colder than in the morning, so maybe we are heading towards more winter.

We sure are heading to the end of the testweek.
I'm doing all I can, but I'm quite tired, so I'm happy tomorrow is the last day.

My third brother is celebrating his birthday tomorrow.
He loves apple pie, so guess what he wants?

I'm not sure if I'll be able to surprise him in the morning.
He needs to go up at 6, and I have to start rather late in the morning.
I expect we arrive at about the same time at home again, so maybe I can do something special for him then.

A months after tomorrow we'll start the student exchange.
My exchange partner will come here first.
I've been mailing with her, so we know each other a little bit.
I look forward to the exchange very much.

I can do with donations, so.... :)

1 comment: