Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Biology

I don't know what it is between biology and me, but somehow we haven't found the right way to deal with each other.

Today we had genetics.
I was struggling with the subject until my mom intervened and explained to me how it all works.
She just used my eyecolour to start and then showed the largest mistake made in genetics by pupils and dad took over and explained the rest.

I suddenly understood so much more.

We got far too much homework and I wasn't able to finish it all.

Just two days to go and then we'll have a completely different program at school for two weeks when the exchange partners are here. Then some normal schooldays and then we're leaving.
All in all we're away from the regular schoolprogram for a complete month.
And we have to compensate that with more work now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment