Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bloodwork

I needed some bloodwork done, so the doctor send me to the hospital.

My mom went with me and we arrived at a time that we didn't have to wait.
Mom explained how the waitingsystem works there and then we were already called in.

The nurse was very kind and tried to distract me with talking about school and my decision to become a nurse.
Because I'm so young she asked me what I was going to do in the year between school and the nurse studies.

In het time nurses couldn't start their study before a certain age, but nowadays we can go to a school where we start preparing for our practical work immediately after we receive our schooldiploma.

The bloodwork was done rather quick, even though she needed 9 tubes. One had to go on ice.

After that we walked out of the hospital without our coat on.
What a wonderful weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment