Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February

It's february already. I can't believe it is.
There's so much to do and so many things are going on.

We have to work on projects for the exchange, do our normal schoolwork and on top of it we need to visit informationevents because we're doing our final exams next year and we have to make a choice for a profession.

I'm sure I want to be a nurse and I've got so much information that I feel I don't need all those special evenings, but we have to go.

Tomorrow the mother of a dear friend will pick us up, I hope , so we can go by car, which is not only much faster, but also more fun. The moms will be able to talk with each other and I can visit the stands at the information market. I hope they've got some nice pens so i won't come home emtpy handed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment