Thursday, February 3, 2011

Information evening

Today we had to hurry to a school a bit outside town to be at an information evening about professions.

We sat there listening for hours and we were bored, terribly bored.

The information we got I had already seen on internet and in leaflets of the school where we have to go after our final exams.
They were just reading powerpoint presentations.
Let's say that we're taught not to read them but talk about them.

The people of my second choice were just as arrogant as those I've seen already working in the profession, so my choice is even more clear than it was before: I'll study for nurse.

Mom took me to talk with someone of maternity nursing and she was very kind.
Otherwise the evening would have been a complete waste of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment