Thursday, January 27, 2011

A birthday

It's my moms birthday today.
It's a pity it's not in the weekend, because that would make a real difference.

Yesterday evening we had a short celebration after dinner, because at that time most of the kids were at home.
Today it was almost a normal day, as we had to go to school.

I had invited her to come to the shopping centre after school, so we could have a few moments together and I could show her something I was not sure enough that she would like.

But the teacher I expected not to be at school was at school, so that meant I was two hours later than planned.

We have to find another day to go.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your Mom, what a coincidence, it's my Mom's birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Mom had a wonderful Birthday. I am sure you will find time to be together.

    ReplyDelete