Sunday, January 23, 2011

Not a quiet weekend

We were in for a quiet weekend.
I had to write an important letter and I hope I did well.

My brother was rushed to hospital last evening because he had troubles with moving his face.
It scared us all.

First he said he had been sleeping on the nerve, but if that was the case he would have been able to move his face later in the day.

But when my parents saw it got worse he was brought to hospital. They were away within 5 minutes and in that 5 minutes mom told me and my sister what was happening too.
I was very worried, but when they got back the doctor was not so worried and my brother had 4 packaged with medication. Eyedrops for the day and something for the eye for the night and some tablets.

I hope he will be OK soon, because it is so strange to see him that way.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your brother is well soon. It is so scary when something goes wrong with a loved one.

    ReplyDelete