Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An incident

Yesterday an incident happened at school in the final class.
One would suppose that people there know right from wrong and won't play with the feelings of others beyond the usual bullying.

I hate bullying, let's be clear about that.
But it's to make clear that what happened should not have happened at all and it was bad. Really bad.

It was brought to the attention of one of the schoolleaders and he called the kid in, had it admit what it had done and told to apologise.
The kid apologised and when all closed the door behind them said: "What a fuzz. I can do what I want, when I want."

The victim was completely left alone with her feelings and I think that was not allright.

At home we talked about it and both me and my sister think the school is far too lenient with kids like that.
It's like they're afraid of telling them the facts of life and that way they're agreeing, in a way, with what these kids do.
Only when they get a complaint something is said.

We think that after this incidents the parents should have been called in, so they can help their child to become a normal human being.

What do you think?

1 comment: