Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A sister comes in handy

My sister got the plans for the student exchange today so we know the dates, times, flightnumbers from the arrival and leaving of our partners and ourselves.

My sister has to be at school at 4 in the night.
We're the only people without car...

I have to be there at 6.

She returns one day later than I, so I can wait for her and welcome her home.

My class hasn't got those details, so a sister comes in handy. :)

I can't wait until we meet our exchange partners. I've got nice contact with the girl who visits here. She is able to read and write english, but not all girls from her class are able to.

I feel very lucky.

The face of my borther shows no change yet. He is very careful to take his meds in time. That's all he can do at the moment.
Thanks for the well wishes for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment